Monday, September 17, 2012


GRATITUDE


"Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing then they said among the nations, 'The Lord has done great things for them.' The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad...Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy, He who continually goes forth in weeping, bearing a seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bring his sheaves with him." -Psalm 126:1-3,5-6

Is it ever enough?? Can I be satisfied? To just be still and thankful for where I am. To look at what God has done and just praise him. To not ask for a thing and just basque in his greatness and beauty of the Lord. ~ He is all forever worthy of all honor, praise, glory and worship. His splendor is beyond any comparison…there is truly no one like my God!~ He is always faithful, never failing, always there, He inclines His ear to me, He answers, He has my best interest, speaks to me through His Holy word, is constant, is just, Holy, majestic, all-powerful, he is good, a consuming fire, a strong tower, My Father, my helper, my Best Friend, my Keeper, my love of my soul, never hurting always healing, holding me, walking with me, He covers me, forgives, gives me abounding mercy, He gives me abundant favor, loves me endlessly...He Is my Prince, Gives me supernatural peace, gives me strength when I feel broken, He gives me hope when I feel hopeless, Makes me smile, is my Light, is my life, my keeper, my Husband, the Seal upon my Heart, my confidence, my Shepard, keeps watch over me, He knows me intimately, He knows every thought, every need, He holds the World in His Hands, He created me in my Mother's womb, He knows every hair on my head, He believes in me, Smiles and cheers me on, He gives every perfect gift even undeserving at times, He is the overflow of my life, my Source, My Shelter, My Hiding Place, my Safe Place, my Deliverer, My counsellor, my comfort...I could go on and on...He is my rock. God is beyond amazing and is more than enough. He is more than enough for any believer no matter what life throws at you, (Philippians 4:13) you are a victor, a conqueror, (Romans 8) a Child of God, (2 Cor. 6:18), you are redeemed from the grave (1 Cor. 15) and you have an eternal inheritance no money or thing could replace!

"Do not sorrow, for the JOY of the Lord is your strength."- Nehemiah 8:10.



Jesus paid it all! He is the lamb that took our places...we don't have to sacrifice an animal for our sins to be forgiven; we don't need to strive for perfection-Jesus was it! He did it all. It is finished!! By faith we will move mountains, see miracles, heal, and be witnesses to the people of this earth. We have a mission. Let us not be misled or distracted because we couldn't get what we wanted, God didn't answer you fast enough, or because you're afraid of change. (2 Peter 3) God has the BEST for His children and for His lambs...don't lose heart, don't compromise or give in. (Ephesians 3) Give Him thanks, keep believing, hoping and persevering while you serve Him because everything in the earth is His anyway and He gives us multiple gifts daily! (1 Peter 4) Remember, the JOY of the LORD is your strength!!!

"Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us a Spirit as a guarantee. So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." -2 Corinthians 5:5-8 <3

May you walk boldly with the Lord in steps of gratitude, and press on towards your heavenly goal. Let us enrich one another’s lives with truth, encouragement and wisdom. I pray for you all who read this and I hope that you are uplifted and blessed in the fullness of what the Lord God Almighty has for you in Jesus’ name! I love you all dear friends. <3

Listen to this song by Kristene Mueller...I pray it blesses you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIf7VZu8xY&feature=related

Embed: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hvIf7VZu8xY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Image credit: pretty-random-things.com]
[Image credit: al-lachner.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment